1 Reviews - Primaforce, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Unflavored, 250 g - iHerb
US

Dia
Posted on Dec 27, 2020

This supplement is the easiest way to clean fat. Very good product - effortlessly melts body fat in places where it is difficult - abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms, even the back. I stop bread, rice, potatoes and jam ... and I get very good results - quickly and easily. It is useful for the brain

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

It was very profitable. I haven't finished the package yet.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

It is a pity that it is no longer available. It was profitable.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I really liked this Acetyl-L-Carnitine and it was profitable.

Posted on Dec 15, 2019

I came on to buy more of this and am gutted to know that it has been discontinued. Even though I was certified to have recovered from clinical depression years ago, I occasionally got into mood swings or just unexplainable periods of melancholy. My inadequate mental energy levels brought on by chronic insomnia did not help. I initially started taking this product together with my fiance to improve our mental energy levels and we have been taking it for slightly more than a year. My mental energy improved and my mood stabilised, even when I was under high stress working for a legal firm. A few months ago, I wanted to do an overhaul of the supplements I had been taking to see if I really needed them so I stopped all of them to observe what happened. While I did not observe any significant change from stopping most of the other supplements, the difference when I stopped the acetyl carnitine was very stark. I started getting moody and energy level issues again. I need this product!

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

Very good for energy level. I like powder form. Taste is sour - but it is normal. After some time it changes to a rock and you must dig into it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2016

I am pathetic at writing and dreaded with essays. I have always believed that I will never get better at it until I found this wonderful brilliant product. 2 scoops of ALCar 3 hours before exam and whoops, my brain was full of unprepared ideas and everything is so clear that I realised how cloudy it used to be. Ps: I don't eat breakfasts so I reckon that's why it is this effective. Also, this is the BEST DEAL of Alcar you can get on iherb so look no further =))

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Great quality and quantity yet most affordable acetyl -L-carnitine. Boosts my energy always

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I saw a biochemist recommend this with Alpha lipoic acid on Dr. Oz. It was his daily bio hack.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

too bad it's discontinued! great price for this powder