Purchased for a friend

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Friend said this is effective - other than that I cannot offer more details. There's not a lot of choice for a caffeine-only supplement on iHerb. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

prodromos-nea filadelfia/athens

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i don t know yet...i m taking it for 5 days..i think its a little bit dangerous,because tha maximum dosage as i read in internet is 400 mgs a day,so i am on this dosage and sometimes i m feeling my heart beats and extremely tired for no reason..tommorow i ll weigher so if i ll loose one kilo about i ll keep taking it..i m taking it with lean green of primaforce for better results.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3241646 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fed up with drinking many many cups of coffee before workouts, I tried to take caffeine directly as tablets. Primaforce beautifully delivers what's expected.

Truly Potent Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this once since getting it. I took one pill in the morning, and being that I'm sensitive to stimulants, it really gave me palpitations, 1-2 loose bowels, and nausea for the first few hours. It was just too high a dose for me. But I'm thrilled that the label and reviews are true: "Tested for purity and potency." So, I have a pill cutter from CVS, and these pills split into quarters perfectly! Next I'll take just 1/4 of a pill and update this post as to how it works for me. I normally drink a medium Dunkin Donuts coffee to get going, but I needed a pill to get out of bed in the morning, and I want to cut back on calories and buying or making coffee. Plus I find coffee too stimulating and laxitative. And it's staining to the teeth! These caffeine pills are a nice alternative to theADHD stimulant medications I used to be prescribed, and way cheaper. Previously, I tried a CVS brand caffeine product at 200mg and it didn't do a thing. Then I tried another product, from a different brand that was offered at CVS, that was the green coffee bean, and it didn't do a thing, either. I wasted about $25 altogether! I knew I could trust iherb for caffeine that actually works. Thank you................UPDATE::: I tried 1/4 a pill to wake up, but it wasn't enough. 1/2 a pill is perfect for me! I have grogginess in the morning and keep hitting snooze, trying to wake up, but now after the alarm goes off, I take 1/2 pill (aka 100mg) and within about 10 minutes, my heart beats faster and the grogginess clears. My head clears and I feel alert, enough to get out of bed within 10 minutes. WHAT A GODSEND! I don't have the alertness to go grab coffee, so I have to take this. Thank you iherb and everyone who reviewed it! ..........NOTE: I have sleep apnea, I'm on some mental medications, and I get stressful dreams -- all of which contribute to the groggy mornings.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2583063 on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives a lot of energy

good

Posted by Reviewer2486904 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1140593 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives some good energy during workout! Only some trembling in the first 20minuits after taking it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2565548 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking twice a day, exellent energy, enhances mood without side effects and without the burning of the stomach that coffee makes combining with Yohimbine HCI

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer1953720 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

....

Otimo cafeina

Posted by 5468684071202534576 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Uma cafeina como toda as outras.. otimo para estudar :)

1 2 3 4