great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2027658 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff for vasodilation purposes. At mid forty I still get morning wood every morning without fail.

So so.

Posted by DwayneD on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took two scoops of this product about 30 minutes before going to the gym and I had one of my best endurance workouts on the cardio machine. Also, I did notice on two separate occasions a little "morning wood". I'm a 45 year old man, I was very happy about that. The only bad thing about this product is that it is sickeningly sour. The taste is overpowering. Warning, do NOT try mixing this stuff with any kind of carbonated soda! If you put this stuff in carbonated soda the soda will react like you shook the can 50,000 times then opened it and the soda will explode all over the place! The cons were, its a little expensive, I didn't get the boost I wanted most of the time and it will clump together in a big ball if you expose it to heat or cold (like if you keep it in your gym bag and you keep your gym bad in your car). All in all, I can only give it a 3 (an "OK") rating. There is likely better stuff out there if you are looking to workout and get a little "morning wood".

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575760 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price, good supp. Better endurance, better recovery, and big pumps in the gym if you care about that kind of thing. Better than a NO product for sure, does the same thing, but probably better.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great donator NO

About Primaforce Citrulline Malate

Posted by Reviewer1046979 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

PrimaForce is just PRIMA !!

Natural precursor to NO

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can improve Nitric Oxide which icreases blood flow. Good product as far as it does it's job

Awesome product

Posted by 5632418479227186420 on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 6 gram everyday. And it work awesome to me. Love this product

Greatest Citrulline product I have ever tried.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am hypersensible to quite a lot of substances, and with NOW's L-Citrulline, I would feel sick for each capsule I took. And a certain pain would be felt in my stomach. (I would also react on a third brand to which name I now don't recall.) With Primaforce's Citrulline Malate powder, I don't feel bad in my stomach at all. On NOW's Citrulline declaration it doesn't reveal the process to which their citrulline is produced. May it be some other type of chemical compounds used as a basis than the ones Primaforce uses? Because Primaforce's Citrulline is made up by Citrulline Malate. (Perhaps NOW's product is made up by something else than 'malate'?) Unlike NOW's product, Primaforce's Citrulline product has no helping agents in it. (I doubt it is the helping agents that I react on regarding NOW's Citrulline product, since I tolereate those same help agents in other products, so I do believe it is their citrulline itself I react on.) I really love Primaforce's Citrulline product, and I feel great effect by taking it. Beware though, that this powder has a very strong acidic/citrus taste. Significantly more than the two other products that I have tried. But that should be no problem if you mix it with juice. (You may wonder why I know that NOW's product has a less strong acidic/citric taste, since they have their citrulline product packed into gelatine capsules: Unless a product tastes absolutely awful, I always open the gelatine capsules and pour the content straight on my tongue.) Primaforce Citrulline Malate product undoubtly gets top score from me.

Good product

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good profuct for building muscle!

the best!

Posted by 5042259092117851412 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yuo noticed the difference when yuo go to the gym

1 2 3