Help

Great service, fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by our child's Pediatrician for ADD symptoms. We tried prescription mess and just did not like the side effects. Our Dr. Is from Russia and told us his family (children) have been using this for years because they were able to get it in Russia. He said it is widely used in Europe with good results. To make a long story short, it has been nothing shirt of amazing for our thirteen year old. He has been on it for three years and has no more ADD symptoms as long as he takes it. I myself have tried it for stress and anxiety with good results. It really helps with focus and concentration while giving a calm feeling. You don't really feel any different, you just notice that your symptoms are gone! Love it and highly recommend it!!!

NOT PHENIBUT - iHerb Please Investigate this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other brands of Phenibut and easily notice the relaxation effects throughout the day and the sleepiness that comes on in the evening. When I take the Primaforce Phenibut I notice no effect at all. It is like I am taking a placebo, nothing no effect at all. I wrote iHerb an email and asked them to investigate this product. I would not purchase until they figure out what happened. There is no Phenibut in the product I received.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For sure it is a pure phenibut. Very tasty (for me), easily dissolves in water. 4x times cheaper than tabs in drugstore (I live in Russia)

Concerns about addictive potential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After ordering this product I read *numerous* postings online from people who claimed to have become addicted to phenibut. They describe extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms as well as increasing levels of tolerance (i.e., need for higher doses to attain the same effect). The initial effects of this product are generally pleasant but it is only after somewhat longer usage that these negative effects can appear. Just type: phenibut addiction into any search engine in order to read some of these reports. It may well be that this product can be used responsibly to good advantage, but there are insufficient warnings about these negative effects on the packaging and also in the reviews on this site. I'm posting this to warn people to do some homework before using this product. I've read that to avoid increased tolerance it is necessary to have a washout period of at least two days between periods of one or two consecutive days of using the product. I regret that I cannot add my own personal experience to this second-hand information I've absorbed online. This is because after reading that other information, I decided to return the product unopened. To be fair, I have given four stars, which was the average of all reviews at the time I posted this review. But from what I have read online I would give it a lot lower rating, based on its risk to reward profile.

I agree with other reviewer... NOT phenibut. or at least does not work like Phenibut. Go with another brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi. I have to agree with a previous review. I ordered this from the UK and shipped it across as it looked to be amazing value. I have used other brands and phenibut is defiantly a great supplement for social anxiety and low mood. Unfortunately this prima force brand just does not seem to work or have have the desired effects seen from other Phenibut brands. Just thought i would review ( i normally never review - ever!) to save others the same experience. I am going back to biovia brand phenibut. I would have been very disappointed indeed if i had pain the full price for this. I got it at 41% off, but its still expensive as it just does not seem to work. I am thinking of contacting the company as i'm sure something must have gone wrong with the batch i had anyway. Best regards, JC. Nottingham, UK. April' 2016

The best of them all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ve seen a recention that says this is not good and it s like placeboo, in that case i wonder what he s takeing cause primaforce in one of the best if not the bäst phenibut on the market and trust me i ve tried them all almost all. And for the price this site offers it s almost a gift. Primaforce phenibut is not easy to find and if you do it s doubble of the price here. And this is a honest revew not some kind of comertial for this produkt or site. I have been looking around on manny places before i got here. And all had prices much higher then this. Primaforce phenibut roks and that is just a fakt.

good sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it puts you to sleep really fast, but the secret is the dosage: you need to take at least 3 scoops dissolved in water or juice one hour before you go to bed.Thanks iherb!

Learn to handle your dosage and intakes and you will love Phenibut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Phenibut is an amino acid that works wonders against anxiety, depression, sleep disorders and even opiate withdrawal. As long as you can handle the dosage and intake, it won't hurt you - the same goes for ALL supplements! I find the recommendations on the back of the can a bit extreme though, please start off with a dose as low as 300 mg (one scoop), wait one or two hours and if it hasn't done anything for you yet, take one or three more. Phenibut has helped me a lot, more than ANY other anxiety medication or SSRIs. Also, don't take Phenibut for more than two days in a row/three days a week. So, get to know your body and learn about your tolerance and it WILL help.

No more insomnia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have had lifelong insomnia. This product is excellent! Before I rarely got 4 hours sleep, in 20 mins to 1 hour increments. I use only half the dose a couple hours before I want to sleep. I don't lay there for long, and I'm in a deep sleep. Another benifit is that if I do wake up after a few hours, I always get right back to sleep. The only thing is that the powder is super tart and I can't use it straight. So I disolve it in oj with some sugar. Sometimes, when I'm not up to fooling with it, I use the pills instead. They both work well. I've used it for over three months now, with 3 days on, 3 days off, and it still is great. I am so pleased to have found this product and it has improved my quality of life, tremendously!

No desired outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 grams of phenibut but didn't feel any different, then I tried 5 grams but still no desired effect, there is reasonable concern to me that this product does not provide the outcome that it claims to give you

1 2 3