Great

Posted by Reviewer2336592 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really does suppress your appetite. Using this product w Lean Green has helped me lose a pound every two days since I started using these products. Has exceeded all expectations.

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any fat or weight loss, however, I do feel that it's helping with appetite suppression, energy, and metabolism. And, it does so gradually and gently w/o any crash or side effects. I will continue to take this product and watch for its benefits.

It works

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Personally, Yohimbine HCl is my choice as a thermogenic supplement, I usually take 2,5mg at morning and 2,5mg before my workout and it's working out great! It really helps me with fat loss, I dare say that I'd rather take these alone than buying the classic thermogenic products (Lipo6, oxyelite, etc...). Amazing cost/benefits, highly recommended!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works very well in combination with caffeine, guggulsterones and sinephrine.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2565548 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

second time that I am taking, 3 capsules daily, 1 in the morning 1 at lunch and 1 night no side effects combining with caffeine supress appetite

Works well for me

Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yohimbine is quite strong, 3 caps per day is my max.

I recommend

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend! If you want to reduce your appetite, buy these pills. want to eat a lot less. I take 2 tablets in the morning before breakfast!

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff gives me a burst of energy and turns me into a little raincloud when doing cardio...I read alot of bodybuilding forums where guys swear by this stuff to shred the hard to lose belly fat...I have only been taking it for a short time and have noticed my belt going an extra notch...hoping that the positive results continue!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1518398 on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can not say yet for fat loss, but reduces your appetite very well!