Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really does suppress your appetite. Using this product w Lean Green has helped me lose a pound every two days since I started using these products. Has exceeded all expectations.

Fantastic supplement!

Posted by VictorRM on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Personally, Yohimbine HCl is my choice as a thermogenic supplement, I usually take 2,5mg at morning and 2,5mg before my workout and it's working out great! It really helps me with fat loss, I dare say that I'd rather take these alone than buying the classic thermogenic products (Lipo6, oxyelite, etc...). Amazing cost/benefits, highly recommended!!

Helps a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any fat or weight loss, however, I do feel that it's helping with appetite suppression, energy, and metabolism. And, it does so gradually and gently w/o any crash or side effects. I will continue to take this product and watch for its benefits.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works very well in combination with caffeine, guggulsterones and sinephrine.

Perfect for fat loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No side effects like with yohimbe bark. This + caffeine is perfect for fat loss.

Y hcl and suggestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im very happy with what i order from iherb, and either Y hcl didnt dissapoint me. Also i would like to see some more products from SNS - serious nutrition solutions, such as TTA-500 and other as it is really good company, and u will get much orders from fitness population

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

second time that I am taking, 3 capsules daily, 1 in the morning 1 at lunch and 1 night no side effects combining with caffeine supress appetite

Works well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yohimbine is quite strong, 3 caps per day is my max.

I recommend

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend! If you want to reduce your appetite, buy these pills. want to eat a lot less. I take 2 tablets in the morning before breakfast!