Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Dressing & Marinade Made with Avocado Oil, Italian, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 21, 2022

I tasted two of the flavors of this brand. And this taste is my favorite at the moment. It's good for people who like something Italian style, very suitable for fresh salads or potatoes. The size jar is too small, you always want more. In addition, I highly recommend the brand they have a lot of delicious souses and good ingredients and quality.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I’ve been searching for a salad dressing that is easy to use and sugar free! This is a perfect product! I also put black pepper and sea salt together to make my wonderful salad!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very good! I have been trying many of their dressings as it seems to be a healthier alternative from what i see in the ingredient list. There is no compromise on the taste.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Very versatile variety from the Primal Kitchen that I love. Love this on most meats and fish as well as veggies. Will use in hot or cold dishes. Equally wonderful with both.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Nice tasting vinaigrette, only issue is that the oil goes hard in the fridge and then its hard to use without warming a little bit.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Smell great and mild taste.. probably because there is no sugar. However the oil became hard after putting it in the fridge. Just got to warm it up alittle in order to use it. Will probably try other flavours next time!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

good product good value for money i recommend like for rewards please

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Primal kitchen’s products are usually keto friendly and taste great, so I got this to try with my salad.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Easy to use, taste great , and will buy it again

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I even use this on plain rice... when too lazy to prepare a meal!