Wonderful tea

Posted by aigereem on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bitter at all, even if you forget the bag in the cup for quite a while :) The taste is very tender and nice. I love this tea more than Uncle Lee's organic white.

Don't think twice, get these beautiful tea bags

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As an enthusiastic kombucha brewer I love these tea bags. A great price and great quality. White tea is a mild fermented tea. It does not have a strong taste, which I like to balance out the taste between green tea and herbs I use. Also, Prince of Peace is a great organisation. They use part of their profit to support orphanages.

Beware fluroide in China grown tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Overnight, I was in such pain - Began reading. All the tea (from China especially) has so much fluroide in it your joints can take a beating. Horrible for thyroid as well. Dispalces iodine. I had no joint pain until 2 yrs of all day tea drinking. I enjoy white and green teas... China is always cheaper (White can be hard to finds also) but beware. I was skipping Japan tea due to radiation fallout. I have no arthuritis so it was suspcious. Within 3 days of stopping all tea I was better. Drank water w lemon a week - now herbal tea made in USA and White tea for occasional TREAT.

Prince of Peace Organic White Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful white tea. I can't find it at Trader Joe's so order it off the Internet. Good value too.

Very nice affordable organic tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Prince of Peace has consistently good organic tea products, and this white tea is no exception. Good product, good price.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this tea, mild, not bitter at all, and the price for this organic tea is the same as for non-organic white tea at my local grocery store that doesn't taste half as good..

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good price & high quality

Great product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Organic white tea that tastes good. Love that there are 100 bags so will last me a while.

Good value but average quality

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a very big and pretty box. The quality of the tea bags is quite bad though and the tea is of average quality too. If you are just looking for any average tea with a good price with organic to boot, I would recommend this. If you are looking for quality, look for other alternatives

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like white tea, so when I saw I could get it for cheaper by buying POP, I thought why not? But this is almost like a black tea to me in terms of strength. I steep it in hot water for only 45 seconds to keep it light, eventhough on the bag it says you should steep it for 3 mins. I'm not a tea expert by any means, but I still have to wonder if this is a "true" white tea or not. On the plus side, it is quite fragrant and sweet-smelling.