Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The good: - Ingredients are all relatively natural; Water, royal jelly and ginseng extract. - Taste like a bitter version of honey - which is a great improvement vs. the common energy stuff. - Also, I personally did not get a crash and my energy level was good for over 5 hours(and if combined with strong coffee - you can get upto 8 hours of energy... but that would give you a crash)

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent tonic formula. I highly recommend it for anyone with high stress. Thank you iherb for the great price.

Energy Powerhouse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After less than 1 month I can feel a significant boost in energy. The price, service & timely delivery were great too!

Energy, blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful adaptogens. American ginseng is more suitable for women than Panax Ginseng. American Ginseng is also less "exciting" and less hot if you are sensitive to eastern ginseng. I notice my blood sugar is lower when taking american ginseng. Royal jelly and pollen regulates hormones and the endocrine system. I can feel that my hormonal balance is better since I started taking this product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and very well shipped . Thank you .

The best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many liquid ginseng products and this is my favorite. It's strong and effective and the Royal Jelly balances the bitter ginseng taste. They also provide a small plastic "opener" so you don't have to struggle with the straw to get it in the bottle the way you used to.

The quality is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality is awesome taste is so bad but this is ginseng we all know it, good and fresh ginseng This is a healthy natural ginseng I highly recommend it.

Nice