Clear fog, energize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing synergy of products. My energy level as well as overall well being is enhanced. My mind is clearer, calmer and there is something correct when they suggest to the enhancing of the libido, trust me...it does...

iHerb.com provides essential products for wellness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did a search for this ginkgo and ginseng extract and discovered that iherb.com supplied it. I am no stranger to them. I learned about their company through dr.mercola.com as being a trustworthy source for wellness products. We use this extract everyday in our nutribullet drinks. We are baby boomers and need the support of gingko for the brain and ginseng for vitality and well-being. I am a wellness lifestyle advocate and will continue to incorporate this product into my daily food plan. The price is reasonable and the product is of superior quality. I highly recommend this product and this company.

I think it's beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take Prince of Peace because of the haptogen, Panax Ginseng. As I read the literature, he jury is still out on the benefits of Ginkgo. Nevertheless, subjectively, I feel better taking this product and I do think it has helped my short term memory.

The power of ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. High quality Chinese ginseng extract. Nice smooth taste, small individual packages, easy to dring portions. Loved it.

Works just after a few days of intake.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for ways to fix my hormonal imbalance and I can feel that I'm nearly there. This particular formula actually has higher concentration than the ultra strength version. Thus, it is strong and I take 1 bottle (10cc) a day. So far, I get headaches because my environment is really stressful (I'm a working student), but I don't blame it to this herb. It must be how my body tells me that hey take a break. I never had problems with my body - never been hospitalised whatsoever. I can say that I'm healthy and I'm obsessed about being as healthy as possible. Haha! And I'm always aware that stress has always been my greatest enemy. So, I have to act before it makes further damage and while I'm young. I did some research and it's the Endocrine system that deals with stress. The pituitary gland is the "master gland" in the said system and Red Panax Ginseng is said to be the most nourishing for this particular gland. So, I decided to take it.

its do notuing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not recommended

Quick energy boost

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great when you need a bit of mental clarity and an energy kick. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and these are great when I am desperate for a a bit of energy or if you suffer from the dreaded "brain fog."

[Prince of Peace, Ginkgo Biloba & Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 30 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz Each] Prince of Peace, Ginkgo Biloba & Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 30 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz Each

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no comments

great value

Posted by paisleyjade on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn`t that great but the product is. I will buy it again.