Help

Really a shocker

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for when you are feeling like you have a cold. The taste is strong and warming, making you temporarily forget about your ailments. It is definitely therapeutic.

new way to drink this..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had had this at a friends home and loved it. However I have a new way for you all to drink this wonderfully spicy drink. I warm a coffee cup full of milk in the microwave. add the crystals and give a good stir. this makes a frothy, creamy yet wonderful drink. I use it for sore throats, and to help sleep at night. It works wonderful to sooth tummy as well. When throat really sore, I add 2 packets to the cup. I ordered 7 boxs last time.. I am ready to purchase more this week. makes wonderful gifts to ginger loving friends and family. BOTTOMS UP!

Very strong Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the burning feel of the ginger spice going my throat, but I do worry about the the sugar 17 grams per pack is alot. Package does say its cane sugar though which is healthy than processed sugar but because its not regulated according to USDA and it has Kanji all over the box and not much English, I can't be sure if the company is being truthful. I suggest drinking this sporadically and not on a regular basis. Maybe as a treat during cold season would be fine. Any kind of sugar will just cause the immune system and liver to be overworked anyway, because the liver wants to get it out the body, but it uses lots of energy to do so.

The ginger honey crystals tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This teas is amazing but infortunately it looks like I will no longer be able to enjoy it in Cyprus as they customs want to charge more than 3 times the value for each bag! I cannot afford to pay customs duty and vat on top of the price of the goods and the so-called courier service. DHL were incompetent, didnt even bother to contact me and when they finally found my address they wanted me to pay excess of 70 Euros as well!!!

Best ever and most convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love tea, especialy ginger, but don't always have the time or patience to muss and fuss with loose tea, tea balls, steeping, etc., etc. These all natural ginger crystals are superb. A good cup of tea is ready as soon as you get your water to a boil!

Fighting RA

Posted by marvcole on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have RA and I use the crystals to help me with by morning stiffness. My only wish would be that iHerb would carry it in the 30 count bag.

I need this tea to live!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink two or three cups of Instant Ginger Honey Tea every day. I used to have chronic stomach pains...but not anymore.

Uncompromising Ginger Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A robust and genuine ginger product which can be added to any tea to produce a wonderful ginger taste.If you like real ginger, you'll love this.

Prince of Peace, Instant Ginger Honey Crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. This was my second order of the ginger honey crystals, and I will order more. I also used it hot in milk and cold in cola, and the taste was very good.

Real Ginger Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is quite good. The ginger taste is very strong with a zing. The only thing that I did not like was that it was very sweet. It does have honey (as advertised) but it also has cane sugar.