Royal Jelly Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product to add to my herbal tinctures for allergy teas and fibromyalgia tincture. It warms the body and gives energy, helping depression and fatigue.

Red Ginseng Royal Jelly (Prince of Peace Co.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This nutritional supplement helps me on days I have little energy. The honey and royal jelly in it makes it rather sweet, but it is just what I need. This product is recommended for someone who's working himself or herself to the limit or who is slowly wearing down. If a person has enough "chi," he or she would not crave the ginseng.

great product

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only gave 4 stars because the taste is not so good BUT it is not designed to be a tasty drink. It is an excellent restorer of health and energy. I would recommend it to anyone.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I came across this product. I work crazy hours as a medic in the movie/tv business and this product has enabled me to sustain my energy throughout the long work days. I'll be ordering more and that is the heartiest endorsement I can offer.

prince of peace

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very nice relaxing and more energy, very good product!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

simply love it

Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ginseng is a great adaptogen and reliever of fatigue. It also improves diabetes as does American Ginseng.But it has to be at least sex year old red ginseng, like this brand.