TC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Great for the active vegan or anyone looking to supplement their diet. Has so many great nutrients. I use it as a recovery after gym, but ladies don't be put off by the "muscle" title on the box, anyone can use it for an injection of protein and essential nutrients.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clif bars are much better and more satisfying. I'm not to fond of the texture. It has some sort of crisps in it which aren't the greatest.

Not Yummy! 😟

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was excited by the reviews to get something healthy & yummy to substitute my chocolate cravings, but was highly disappointed in the taste. I would not buy again. This would not fool me into thinking it was something yummy! 😟

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very good taste and I felt I was eating a good chocolate bar with benefits from protein. I am allergic to milk so I rarely eat chocolate and I miss that. With this I get both protein and chocolate without milk!

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had to say that i just love love love this!

A mix of tastes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is different from the other Core bars in that it has a more varied core. Nice!

DELICIOUS! But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the taste, the flavour and the texture however the price is steep and the sugar content kinda defeats the purpose of eating a protein bar!

Taste like a candy bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is A LOT of sugar in these and you can taste it. I don't know if the amount of protein is enough to outweigh the amount of sugar in them. They taste good but I don't if they are worth it.

Very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars minus the rice crispy part that makes my teeth ache! They'd be so good if they weren't so so sweet!