ProBars

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

South of the border.

Posted by Reviewer2073136 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this bar as a freebie about three months ago. Regrettably, they do not offer this single bar as a freebie anymore. What I am about to say I cannot explain, but this bar seemed to elevate my libido. Since that time I have purchased 2 cases and the results have been consistant. It also tastes great and does not spike my blood sugar. I am not in any way connected with this company.

allways in my backpack!

Posted by Reviewer1053096 on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bar I carry with me whenever I'm hiking in the woods or in the mountains, by foot, using snowshoes or skiing. I find that these bars give me plenty of energy and they have saved me several times when I have used more energy than I planned for. They are lightweight, high in energy and therefore they works superb as my spare meal and I'm carrying 2-3 of them in my backpack all the time in case of emergency. They taste great, it's real food you're chewing!

yum, yum

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is by far the best power bar in taste

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3321658 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome

[email protected]

Posted by Reviewer3331815 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and great ingredients. only the price isn't so great...

yum

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

new favorite of my hiking husband, he can afford the calories

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1727443 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like these bars. Great ingredients and they make me feel great. This is my second favorite flavor next to the Original. I eat these while flying my plane. Excellent body fuel when you can fix yourself a big salad.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't last long around the house. Gives good, long-lasting energy. Great for traveling.

1 2