surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got these for a quick healthy meal replacement for myself and my 5 yr old. I was surprised that my son actually liked them since they're slightly greenish. Very healthy, tastes pretty good. Only thing I would change is make it a little smaller because it is very filling.

I really like these

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The berry blast is a little sweeter than the Superfood Slam, so I have both handy depending on my preference. This one's great if I don't want a super sweet bar. It's pretty mellow. I can't say they are filling enough to replace a meal and yet fattening enough to. ;) But if I eat them with some raw fruit and veggies then it works out pretty well on the go!

My favorite bar !!!

Posted by Reviewer3099581 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before workouts instead of a meal, probar helps me get through long swims with plenty of energy Untill I have time for a real meal.

It's Super good!

Posted by Reviewer1498992 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar is amazingly delicious and filling at the same time. It's my favorite bar so far.

Posted by Reviewer3165239 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are really well-made and enjoyable. They are filling and made with healthy ingredients. I recommend these bars for those on the go looking for a meal replacement or a filling snack.

Love at second bite

Posted by Reviewer1812634 on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and son did not care for these bars when they first tasted them. Oddly enough, they went back for a second try and now they are addicted to them. I just placed an order for three more boxes.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1983964 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The perfect on-the-go snack food.

I'm hooked on this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iherb sent me a free sample of this product and now I order them every time I need to order vitamins. Good tasting, good nutrition, good size, it is tough to beat any way you experience it. If you're into health, you'll be into this product.

fantastic bars

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious, flavorful and filling. Great, healthy snack. So far is my favorite food bar.

Probar Superfood Slam

Posted by Reviewer2065132 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great meal replacement bar. Filling and staisfies my sweet tooth.

1 2 3 4