delicious

Posted by NurseEmily on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i found these on amazon for about $11 less! i do enjoy these, filling, tasty, organic, but much cheaper on amazon. if you found this review helpful please click yes ;)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars are phenominal!! I will be ordering them again.

bought a box and will order more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very tasty... all i can say is lucky it doesn't come in a jar or i wouldn't stop eating the stuff. Healthy food really does taste good.

The best ever bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I truly get hooked into this bar. So natural and tasty. Something crunchy and something sweet, in addition to some coco. Such a nice natural bar. Thank you iHerb.

Another GREAT TASTING Meal Bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves ProBars and eats several every week instead of lunches. The berry flavors are great in this one, and as all ProBars are, it's loaded with satisfying ingredients that sustain him all day until dinner. Don't hesitate to buy ProBars..they are all really good! Thanks, iHerb, not only for carrying them, but for the super fast delivery. What a great company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

I really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The berry blast is a little sweeter than the Superfood Slam, so I have both handy depending on my preference. I can't say they are filling enough to replace a meal and yet fattening enough to. ;) But if I eat them with some raw fruit and veggies then it works out pretty well on the go!

Probar rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are a cyclist or triathlete, pro bar has tons of great flavors with the right amount of calories for long training days.

Satisfying Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great tasting bars and feature some dark chocolate, dried berries & nuts but no peanut butter!

These bars are delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

1 2 3