Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for those who like to chew on solid food, instead of soft chewy food bar. Though brown rice syrup is the second ingredient by weight, this bar is not too sweet and just nice for me (I dislike over sweetened food bar). It is also nice that it is made of mostly organic ingredient and does not use chemical preservatives or additives. One bar is pretty large at 85g, compared to normal 40-50g and is very satisfying as a quick snack. There is also quite a lot of chocolate favour in it and not simply diluted chocolate taste. Pricewise, it is very competitive and reasonable if you compared the size of the bar alone and it tastes good as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are a little expensive, but such great quality and amazing taste!

Excellent Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A satisfying snack with good ingredients which is not too sweet, just the way I like it.

not sure at first but... now I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bar took a bit of getting use to, not so sweet as some but after I had a few I started to really enjoy the nuttiness, the textures, the subtle flavours and the choc chip pieces. It is also very darn good for you, just look at the ingredient list. My workplace now has this is a backup when I get hungry :)

Whole Food Meal Bar

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An enjoyable treat. Softer texture but not crumbly. Lots of rich chocolate flavour. Full of seeds and a good size. Expensive price, but, this is definitely a higher quality product.