probar thoughts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The bars are fabulous, tasty and sustaining. I love it when you can see what you are eating. Healthy and delicious, you can't beat that as a combination. I am a distance runner and my backpack is not complete without these ;-)

ProBars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

ProBar, Old School PB&J

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ProBar products for a couple of years. It is an excellent and tasty form of nutrition when I'm bike riding, hiking or trail running. I particularly like this new PB&J, because it is higher in potassium than the other flavors. Also you guys have the best price I have ever seen on this product. D. Roy

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pleased with the taste and sustainability i feel after eating it, when i haven't had any other food that day. Great to carry in a backpack

Wonderful !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased ProBar SuperFood & ProBar OldSchool PB&J (this product) for the first time. For somereason, my kids and wife loved this bar. They liked it everytime. I really encourage this for anyone loves fruits and nuts.

Taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They have great flavor and are a good source of fiber. iHerb has a very reasonable price and ships super fast.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice snack in between meals.

ProBar, Old School PB&J --Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are oh so tasty. They are a little higher in calorie than I prefer (370/bar), but these are one amazing bar. They are dense and very filling; great with a cup of tea!

Yummy!

Posted by MakikoIkeda on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yummy! Bigger size than Larabar.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can carry it easily, and it is convenient food. The taste is very delicious, too.

1 2