Help

I really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The berry blast is a little sweeter than the Superfood Slam, so I have both handy depending on my preference. This one's great if I don't want a super sweet bar. It's pretty mellow. I can't say they are filling enough to replace a meal and yet fattening enough to. ;) But if I eat them with some raw fruit and veggies then it works out pretty well on the go!

surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got these for a quick healthy meal replacement for myself and my 5 yr old. I was surprised that my son actually liked them since they're slightly greenish. Very healthy, tastes pretty good. Only thing I would change is make it a little smaller because it is very filling.

It's Super good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar is amazingly delicious and filling at the same time. It's my favorite bar so far.

My favorite bar !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before workouts instead of a meal, probar helps me get through long swims with plenty of energy Untill I have time for a real meal.

great healthy energy bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i rely on this packed full of nutrients bar when i am working and cannot eat lunch or when i am on a hike and feel my energy dropping . it has saved me on many occasions when my blood sugar drops and i am feeling off -kilter. i highly recommend pro bars as a healthy choice as compared to many of the other brands ....

Excellent taste and nutritional value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for both the taste and the nutritional value, it's a win-win!

One of the best bars there is!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You definitely get what you pay for and it is delicious!! Everyone loves it; the kids, myself, and everyone else. Even the nanny was surprised at how good it was and had to ask where I bought it. She said it was the best bar she ever had :) Read the ingredient list and it will come to no surprise that it actually costs a little more that normal bars, but then again it's above that. Buy it!!

Excellent!, just a few too many calories to have regularly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, if you are eating clean regularly you can feel the "goodness" effect it has on your body after eating, packed with so many top notch organic ingredients and despite being green! tastes delicious. Only real issue is that it is quite calorie heavy at 300+ per bar, but in saying that it is a 85g bar, slightly expensive as well.

wonderful

Posted by NurseEmily on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are great, organic, nutritious, filling, tasty. however amazon sells them for $11 less w/subscribe and save which you cancel anytime... so until iherb starts competing, they've lost my business on this item.

Pro Bar