Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my mother. She loved them.

Super delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best bars I've eaten so far, I love pistachios & you can really taste them. I will definitely order again & again........

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So good so delishous and so very filling.

so filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this. good for quick breakfast!

The best food bar on the planet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From the time I first tried the Cocoa Pistachio Pro-Bar several years ago, I have HAD to have one of these almost daily. They pack a lot of very healthy ingredients into each bar, and the bittersweet chocolate just makes it perfect. I order these by the 12-bar box. I hope they never stop making them!

tasty and filling on-the-go meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many of probar flavors and this is my favorite. I think probar is far better than any other meal bars out there. Highly recommend it!

ProBar Pistachio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best nutrition bar I've ever tasted! Soooo good. The dark chocolate chips in the bar is so tastey and delicious.I would love to buy it again, and also wanna try other flavor too.

These bars are delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars-not too sweet! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

1 2