GREAT PRICE GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Glucobalance for several months since I was diagnosed with thyroid and adrenal system problems. Since using Glucobalance I have more energy and along with other treatment I have begun to lose the weight I had gained over the past couple years. IHerb.com offers this great product at a great price and especially great communication and service. I will recommend to my friends.

Probiologic Glucobalance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality all encompassing multi-vitamin. I appreciate the sugar balancing assistance as well.

Glucobalance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for me. I can really feel a difference when I am not taking it. I give it a 5 star. I am very pleased with the service I get with iHerb!

Probiologic, Glucobalance Multi Vitamin and Mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this formula for myself and my family. I first read about it in Julia Ross's books The Mood Cure and The Diet Cure. She recommends this multi vit for people with blood sugar issues because of the relatively large amount of chromium. Also, one of the developers was Dr. Jonathan Wright , a name I respect in the world of alternative medicine. Blood sugar management is a health essential for everyone, not just diabetics and we tend to not have enough chromium in our diets. Another thing I look for in a multi vit is the form of B12 used. This product uses the correct one-- cobalamin--- and not the cyanocabalamin. I have found this product to be a reliable and reasonably priced aid to health management for my family.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had good results.

Saves Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wants me to takes this supplement and I save about 40% by buying it here instead of from the doctor's office.

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am always pleased with products I receive from IHerb. Thanks.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned about this vitamin in a book called "The Diet Cure". It is great for helping curve your sugar cravings... when paired with a healthy, balanced diet.

Excellent Multiple Esp for Reducing Blood Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I learned about GlucoBalance when I had systemic yeast from Julia Ross" book "The Diet Cure'," a book about rebalancing body chemistry.Probiologics GlucoBalance is made by Biotics Research, a brand only sold through physicians. It is especially good for reducing blood sugar.