We are PREGNANT!

Posted by Reviewer2089555 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, ProCreation, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with Natrol Maca root suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

Gives me what I need

Posted by 5626000935446527946 on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad that there is a product for this specific niche

No results

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and a really irregular cycle. I took these for 2 months and didn't notice any effect (my last period was over 4 months ago and no, I'm not pregnant, unfortunately). I'll probably switch to some other brand now - these capsules taste *really* bad so I won't be taking them just for pleasure if they don't have any real effect ;)

Great product👌🏼👍🏼

Posted by 4681390271317860614 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I willl recommend this vitamin😊

Good result

Posted by 5716913492990768590 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended very effective

Terrible Smell

Posted by Reviewer1082803 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One thing I want to warn people who may consider taking this product is the SMELL! This supplement contains fish oil, and it smells just like that as soon as you open the bottle. If it supplement helps me get pregnant, then I will gladly keep taking it, but otherwise, this the smell is just too much for me to handle.

I didn't like it- My opinion

Posted by 5027639365614625145 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pill casing is thick and makes it hard to swallow. I honestly didn't use it much but a few times I felt dizzy, can't say if it is really due to the product. Now it's discontinued and they changed the look of it.

Can barely swallow them

Posted by vered999 on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if these work or not, but I find them hard to swallow, while other large sized pills go down fairly well, these get stuck in my throat, almost causing me to gag, and leave a fishy aftertaste, not sure why. I try to take them but more days than not, I don't.

I got constant nausea

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got constant nausea, I stopped taking the symptoms disappeared. It's nice to be included as a possible side effect of taking.

Can't rate it yet

Posted by Reviewer2975524 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have PCOS...just started a couple of weeks ago, no baby yet :-(