Help

Buying more soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well worth it, buying more. Read the Hypothyroidism books. I credit this with taking away the numbness in my hands [as well as more odd symptoms], which I had thought were possibly related to Diabetic neuropathy. Problem is, I am not diabetic, couldn't figure it all out. Read, read, read...

Thyro Complex is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My practitioner advised me that I needed Thyroid Support. I was pleased that she turned me on to a natural product. From what I have witnessed and researched, the pharmaceutical products prescribed to help Hypothyroid symptoms aren't the best way to go. Thyro Complex resolved my symptoms and now I only take it as needed.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My thyroid is finally working for me. I'm not as sluggish,no low energy, no sinking feelings.

Great Thyroid Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had a sluggish thyroid for years! I have tried many glandular products as well as other thyroid support supplements for over 3 years to try and revive my thyroid function. I am big into supplementing with Iodine as well, read the Stop the Thyroid Madness book and check out their website, I tend to agree with the Iodine Yahoo support group over the other connection groups, based on my results. Along with that said the ONLY glandular product I have noticed improved thyroid function is Thyro Complex! It seems to have jump-started my metabolism, (after about 4 months, working my way up to 4 capsules a day). I am currently on 2 in am and 2 in early afternoon. I must say there are many contributing factors to achieving a healthy body/metabolism. Liver, Adrenals, Hypothalmus, Pituitary, Kidneys, etc...the cleansing and nourishing of these organs is extremely important for health and metabolic function... great price from iherb as well!

Great Price for a hard to find product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot find this locally and was paying twice as much for another brand through a mail order. When I stumbled on the pricing with iHerb, I was very excited. It appears to work the same as the more expensive brand.

Helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this with prescribed thyroid meds and it make me have more energry and sleep better.

seems to regulate my period

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

took this to replace my synthetic thyroid hormones, seems ok as I did not get any side effects. One thing I notice though unsure if related to this is my period which has always been erratic seems to come every month since I start taking this and this other brand of raw thyroid (also from iherb) after I run out of this. Will take again and see how it goes..had my thyroid test and though now I have suppressed thyroid (a bit over the normal range) I didn't feel any side effects due to this, or none that I can relate to my thyroid.

Great product for low thyroid & adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good source of raw glandulars for nourishing our glands back to health. I LOVE that it includes adrenal in the mix, and that the thyroid glandular has the hormones removed. I also take Selenium with this to balance out the Iodine in the Thyro Complex.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am mostly glad that this was available. Maybe in the future the price might go down. Thanks again!

HEALTH BENEFIT