► High Potency & Cost Effective - I Highly Recommend This High Quality Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product by Prolab has high potency of 200mg Caffeine and 75mg Calcium in it. The best part is, it is very cost effective. As it is in tablet form, you can easily split/cut the tablet to 1/2 or 1/4 if you find the dosage of a single full tablet of 200mg is too high or you simply want to try and adjust the dosage slowly depending on how your body responds. This is extremely useful and crucial for those who are new to high dosage of Caffeine supplement and building body tolerance as to minimize the side effects of Caffeine including palpitation, headache and rising blood pressure. Choose your Caffeine dosage carefully and see how it works for you. Caffeine itself is an incredibly well researched topic in medical science field. Caffeine is a potent stimulant and typically used as a standard due to its social renown. Caffeine has the mechanisms to increase metabolic rate and fat loss. Best usage for caffeine as a stimulant for weight loss should be in conjunction with caloric deficits. Caffeine also appears to work similar in cognitive stress as it does in physical stress, augmenting a stress-induced spike in cortisol concentrations. In regards to Caffeine's stimulatory properties, dosages are highly variable and best evaluated with one's own experience. If you have never used caffeine supplements before, it is best to start in the lowest possible dosage and work upwards. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Basic Caffeine pill, no bells, no whistles, great price

Posted by Reviewer3193231 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want a caffeine pill, I would suggest you look no further. You can't beat this one. It's just a basic pill with a heavy dose of caffeine. The only problem I have with this product, is that the pills are not scored in any way and are thick round discs that can be pretty difficult to snap in half for those times when you just want a mild dose. 200mg can be too much at times. Minor problem, really. I know ProLab also sells an 'Advanced Caffeine' product, with the same amount of caffeine, I believe, but it's derived from a variety of sources and comes in the form of rectangular bars, which are extremely easy to snap in two. The trade-off is the higher price. I do hope that product shows up on this site sometime in the near future, though.

Purchased for a friend

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Friend said this is effective - other than that I cannot offer more details. There's not a lot of choice for a caffeine-only supplement on iHerb. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Caffeine

Posted by 4714581157278223732 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good prod. Full serve make my head ache. too strong (i'm a thin guy) half serve (using a knife to cut it to 2), is great for my study sessions!

Amazing

Posted by 5250503940363738210 on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Prolab Caffine tablet does have a great effect on my focus,eyesight and response.When i feel like anxious or hard to move on, I take one out of the shirt pocket to activate my mind. Now I take 2 tablets a day to maintain the miracles state.Thanks to Prolab and iHerb. (In fact,I dont spesk English,but I'm struggling to translate the comments to recommend this to universal friends)

Caffein

Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of best i tried

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2063786 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

proves all caffeine is not created equal. this is excellent stuff very strong

Caffeine

Posted by 5601397444228639633 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's the second time that i have acquired this product, and i'm really satisfied with the price and quality.

Strong

Posted by CLICK-ME-FOR-S10-OFFXD on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very strong, care, dont take it 5-6h before you sleep or may cause sleeplessness

Top notch caffeine tablets

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cheaper caffeine tablet alternatives, and this does the work. Giving me the the extra boost for the day. If you are addicted to caffeine (thanks to coffee drinking). This is a great fix for the mornings, when you don't have any coffee left. It also help to remove headaches.