not bad

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is pretty good, but will leave a yellow/orange film on your skin, as if you rubbed a carrot. Some chemical components in this cream shouldn't be there. Unfortunately, when you compare this cream to those in Europe, this one is inferior :( I wish there was a competitive product on our market, more natural. But the herb itself is excellent, as I have used it for almost 4 decades. If you can get natural teas or creams/ointments, it has many GOOD uses!

Calendula Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1602808 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helped me get rid of some wrinkles by using twice a day and rub it in upward, like a facelift would do. I was surprised because I'm in my 80s, but then, I've never smoked so my wrinkles aren't extreme.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bit hard becasuse it needs to be kept in the firdge. Good for stretchmarks and smoothing skin on elbows and knees.

Almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used calendula cram in the past and i knwo it works. I haven't had any luck in finding the cream I used to use (german product) but this is almost the same except that it has a bit of a weird smell so i only use it at night when I am sure i won't have to go anywhere. That is about the only tink I mind. Some people are complaining that it's hard to put on since it should be kept in the fridge, I don't see what the big deal is, just keep it out for a few minutes and when it gets a bit softer put it on your face - when you are done put it back in the fridge :)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it is pure and it is very soothing. But, it is also very yellow-orange on the skin.

Excellent for athlete's foot!

Posted by Reviewer1452228 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After spending a ton of money on prescription salves for my son' chronic athlete's foot, this was recommended. It works wonderfully! Almost gone! The only drawback is it needs to be refridgerated, so we forget sometimes. It is also difficult to 'take on the road' when travelling.

Bill Duke

Posted by Reviewer1239300 on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and service.