Help

from Sydney Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Kombucha makes me sleep so much better! It's a skin humectant, increases blood circulation, thickens hair and restores hair colour, lessens anxiety and speeds healing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a metabolic disorder called TMAU where I cannot eat a lot of choline because of the unpleasant odours that will arise from it. After reading about Kombucha's effect of odours becoming non-existent from forums, I decided to try it. I am confident now to say that I am odour free, and I am able to live a normal life again. I am not making any claims, but just expressing what Kombucha has done for me. I take this together with Livcare, as Livcare does similar effects.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this product for my Mother. She swears by it, especially in the summer months when she loves to work out in her yard and flower beds. She used to brew her own tea but when we found these capsules, she no longer has to worry with the time consuming brewing and can have the benefits of the Kombucha.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product, although taking more than recommended was necessary to get results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives me energy and helps me to minimize early day brain fog.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this Kombucha for my dog who has a kidney disease call Protein Losing Nephropathy. His Albumun level has remained stable and I believe the Kambucha is helping.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product I take it with livercare

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my liquid foods, it eliminates any form of discomfort. I first bought the 30 capsules, but upgraded to 90 because it works well for me.

Excellent