Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2206852 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help with gut healing after years of antibiotic use for Lyme. It eliminated my symptoms of IBS. I would recommend this product to anyone needing help with gut issues.

Seacure - Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2620476 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 86 yro vibrant healthy dad contracted a superbug germ and nearly died with pneumonia; hospitalized for two months! He lost so much weight and was down to 120 lbs. I heard about Seacure from Dr. Christiane Northrup; apparently they are using it in ICU wards for patients on feeding tubes. My dad recovered and he started the Seacure as soon as he got home - he has gained his weight back (with only a few lbs. to go). This is a wonderful product and I am thinking of getting it for myself due to the power of its amino acids to help the immune system.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was told to start using this product for my acid reflux and to help me "get my gut in order." As a vegan, it was very difficult to accept the orders from my nutritionist, but I was sick and tired of popping Zantac every day, and tired of the candida problems I was having. It appears that the Seacure is doing the job, though in my case I think I need to take six capsules twice daily to fight through the acid reflux since it's pretty strong and runs in my family.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2310828 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me. The blister pack is the same price. Less smell, more hassle and packaging. However, I will continue to buy it. The large bottle was smelling up my purse and everything around it.

Hooray!

Posted by Reviewer1489634 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hooray! Foil wrapped fish capsules control the terrible odor associated with the bottled version of this product. Odor was so strong that it was impossible to contain for travel. Foil packets make it actually possible to carry these with you to keep up with daily fish supplements.

I'm Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer1491470 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm really impressed with Seacure. I've only taken half the box, but I'm noticing a remarkable improvement in my IBS symptoms. I take it on an empty stomach in the morning, and along with meals if I think there is anything "iffy" in the meal that might cause me distress. I also take it at night, right before bedtime. I feel more stable--less sensitive to food effects. Very calming on the stomach.

easily-tolerated and absorbed protein supplement

Posted by freeradicle on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only protein supplement I can tolerate. Protein supplements made from whey, brown rice, seeds, legumes or sprouts have all caused bloating. The leaflet inside the box says that the fish protein is broken down into amino acids and peptides without harsh physical or chemical processing. It says that Seacure contains all the nutrients of the fish, including omega-3, phospholipids and trace minerals. It is also tested for safe levels of mercury. So it is a very good way for people with impaired digestion to get protein as well as the other benefits of eating fish.

Excellent Price!

Posted by Reviewer1566865 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was given this product by my holistic vet for my dog with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. It seems like it has helped him quite a bit. And she had a markup of over 50% of what iHerb charges!! So glad I found the product with you!!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2895960 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS, celiac disease, lactose intolerance, and mutiple food sensitivities for many years. This product has helped considerably. I would recommend it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1669349 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Super product, have been using this for a few years to help build up the imune system. I like this form of packaging as it is ideal for those travelling or on holiday.

1 2 3 4