Help

Very Bad for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I saw the wonderful reviews and thought this product's formulationwould help me with my horribly sensitive stomach, severe leaky gut issues resulting in abdominal and chest pains. I took two capsules only for my first dose. Within 6 hours, I was in excruciating pain (chest wall). It lasted for several hours. My situation is unlike most others; however, if anyone out there is like me, severe stomach burning, limited food choices due to gluten/wheat sensitivity, severe and constant chest wall pain aggravated by many medications and foods alike, please give significant thought before taking this product. My inflamed intestines cannot handle this product at all. I really hoped it would work; however, just like non-supplement fish items: canned tuna fish, wild caught salmon, sardines, and other omega 3 choices that improve most people's health, Seacure aggravates my inflamed gut and exacerbates my already severe symptoms. So far Seacure, Perm-A-Vite, L-Glutamine (separately), Da Vinci GI Benefits, and any leaky gut formulations including MSM, aloe vera, slippery elm bark, and multiple blended herbs have made my symptoms much worse especially the chest wall pain. The only thing I have found any benefit from so far is: GastroCort II by Nutricology. It is like their Perm-A-Vite but without the herbs and MSM. For anyone out there like me, I hope this admittedly extensive comment can be of help.

Helps with Crohn's Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter started taking Seacure for her Crohn's disease. The Seacure helps to heal her intestines and stop any bleeding. It also helps with diarrhea. She takes 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules at night. During a flare-up we have her double her dose. My daughter's bloodwork improved significantly after the Seacure was started. This is a supplement we NEVER run out of.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Truly amazing substance. I had been down with adrenal fatigue as well as severe IBS and wasn't able to eat properly for months. Needless to say things were getting worse. I tried several remedies to no avail. But I could feel the effect of seacure almost as soon as I started taking it. It eased both my fatigue as well as IBS symptoms in a few days. The form of protein in seacure is assimilable even by a worn down digestive system.

Seacure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. has me on this for leaky gut, resulting from Celiac disease and parasites. I'm also taking l-glutamine. I'm only a few weeks into the 6-month long program, but they seem to be helping noticeably already.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with issues of the stomach should give these foul smelling little capsules a try. They don't have a pleasant odor, but I have been using them for the last 6 months and really am happy with the results. I went from using antacids almost daily to using them maybe once or twice a month.

This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my IBS tremendously. I can now get a handle on my yeast problems.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in the process of treating Leaky Gut Syndrome, and am doing well with this product.

Leaky Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I heard this was good for leaky gut syndrome. I started taking it about 2 weeks ago and it seems to be helping already. Although I have heard it can take up to 6 months to heal a leaky gut, and up to a year in severe cases.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this product several months ago because I was not able to get much nutrition from the food I ate. It has helped me regain strength and continues to do so. I love it and am very thankful it's available from iherb at a good price.

New Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very strong fishy scent to it. BUT if you haveanything going wrong in your tommy, this is the product you need. It works like a charm. It does what it says. I will recommend this to anybody with a tommy problem. I plan on keeping one bottle even if this there is no tommy problem going on. Thanks to those to wrote aboutthis product before me. Without their comments, I would have gone astray.