Great for pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for cellular support

SeaVive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works in conjunction with Wakunaga-Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.

1 2