Help

Protein Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy with this purchase. This site has a great price for this peanut powder, and I love the free shipping option when you spend $40.00 or more. This product is great. Please don't stop carrying it. I bought 5 bags, but I will come back for more when I am running out. Thanks for the product and service!

Just like TJ's, and delivered right to your door!

Posted by Umbridge on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think perhaps the other reviewer was referring to Trader Joe's which used to have peanut flour, but discontinued it. I love that iHerb started carrying it. Peanut flour is so nutritious and versatile. I use it in baked goods, as a substitute for peanut butter, in smoothies, and even in things like African Peanut soup. It's delicious and higher in protein than using plain old peanut butter.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

can use it the same way as almound flour but it tastes better! and mixed with milk and salt you get perfekt peanut-butter!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I follow weightwatchers and normally would not eat peanut butter because it's too high in points. This peanut flour is AWESOME. No, it's not the creamy oily PB you're used to. But, it's very close. I put a dash of salt and a dash of splenda in 1/4 cup of the flour and it's awesome on toast, with celery, on bagels, with apples..anywhere you normally eat PB. This is a staple in my house now.

excellent product but why did iherb discontinue it?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

@iherb please bring it back!

I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered like 10 pounds of this peanut flour. It is delicious high protein and low fat. I use it with some sugar and salt and water to make a PB like paste that I eat with apples or oatmeal for a protein boost. Wonderful!

low fat alternative to pesnut butter

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used to buy the smaller pack but decided to stock up on theater ones because they run out too fast!

Great!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always put this into my yogurt,oatmeal,milk and so on. It smells and taste really good and plus, it contains lots of protein!

So versatile!

Posted by Vonnish on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes an amazing low fat and high protein peanut sauce for pancakes! I also love it as a spread for sandwiches when I need that extra kick of protein. Would highly recommend this product!

Fantastic nutritional profile, taste, and price....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never thought I'd find this combination of price and high protein in a powder for peanut butter smoothies, but this is it. Much cheaper than PB2. Amazing find.