Pukka cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So many cleansing tea taste like crap, this one doesnt! Soothing minty taste, equally good hot and cold. And since its herbal u can have it any time of the day even if u are sensitive to caffeine. A keeper, reordered it right away. Has enough taste to fill a 0,5 bottle. Put in some icecubes and head for the beach!

Favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite of the Pukka teas. it has a subtle flavour of nettle and peppermint, and makes me feel fresh. Don´t use too much water, this tea is best served in a small cup.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and at a good price also ... no 2 Pukka's taste the same but all very pleasant!!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice taste, and it improves my skin :)

Visible Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I started drinking this daily, I really noticed things started moving in a big way. I've had chronic constipation off and on for few years. I think partly age and partly because I need it to balance a lot of calcium that I get thru my diet (too much calcium without magnesium is not good for you and makes me constipated). I don't want to be too graphic here but the way things moved out was the fullest and nicest compared to 2 other products I've tried. I've tried another tea in the past called Smooth Move by Traditional Medicinals but it made things too loose. Then for years I drank a powdered magnesium supplement called CALM (by Natural Vitality), which kept me regular. However, since ordering it this past October, I noticed that it did not work like it used to. I also noticed a change in that product. It used to completely dissolve in water; now it was cloudy and gritty with gunk settling at the bottom of my cup. I looked up Magnesium Carbonate and it says it is insoluble in water. So they must have added that. Anyway, I stopped buying CALM and started a new supplement that's harder to tell if it impacts my bowels. But this tea definitely seems to clear things out. The only reason I gave it 4 versus 5 stars is that I thought it could be more flavorful. Nothing wrong with the flavor but could be punchier or maybe add a citrus note to the blend.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love nettle tea, but sometimes it could be a bit strong flavour. In this blend the flavour is very balanced and subtle, would highly recommend!

Very good

Very good cup of tea

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

great taste, perfect for a late day pick-me-up w/out caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of my favorite teas...flavorful, satisfying.

1 2 3