Pukka Herbs, Three Ginger, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.27 oz (36 g)

Posted by imperia9 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful tea. When the brew smells of various herbs, but when you start to feel thirsty ginger. I add half a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar and the taste is even more profound. I am very happy!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's like a subtle ginger taste, but it's ok. Real fresh ginger is better and stronger taste.

Good quality ginger tea

Posted by PatriciaM on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best ginger tea I've found so far. It's stronger than some others so it's helpful for digestion as well as good tasting. It's also good cold, so this summer I'm adding it to lemon- flavored iced tea.

Declicous Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this ginger tea - plan on ordering more. Very smooth great taste.

I love ginger

Posted by PiggyrollKelly on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

natural taste of ginger, spicy enough. Give me warmth throughout the cold winter

Very nice

Posted by Leizel on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a tasty ginger tea. The licorice adds a bit of sweetness that cuts through the spiciness of the ginger. I like that there is also turmeric in this tea because turmeric is supposed to have many health benefits.

Good for the tummy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Any time I feel an upset stomach come on, or to drink as a preventative measure, a cup of this has me right as rain.

Nice tea, NOT very strong, even with 2 bags.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great but is not very strong and not sure why people say it is! I always have 2 bags in my cup just to get some flavor and strength. Is healthy for you too.

Nice!