The Best B12!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a bio-feedback machine and have tested six other B12's, capsules and tablets. This one tested by far the best, with no negative side-effects. I have stopped my B12 shots. This is easier, cheaper, and, for me, just as effective.

Time & Money Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle of B-12. Last November I was diagnosed with a B-12 deficiency. This required me to travel monthly to my dr's office for an injection. Last Feb I purchased my 1st bottle of B12 and after about 6weeks my blood test showed my B12 levels were up. Only one spray daily is required. I've saved gas money, a dr's office visit, no more waiting in the dr's office 30min or more for an injection. I am very glad I found this product.

Don't waste your money on this ineffective rubbish

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was using this and couldn't figure out why I wasn't improving as I normally do when taking Source Natural's 1mg sublingual tabs. Fortunately, I managed to fight my way through the brain fog to find I still had some of the Source Natural's left and took some - and improved, same as I do every time I take them. If you need B12 supplementation, I recommend getting a reputable sublingual tab instead. I like Source Natural's 1mg, I've seen others recommend Solgar's. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Best B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful. Suitable for chemically sensitive. No colors, flavors or additives. The only methyl B12 I could find without flavors and lactose.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from ME/CFS and this is really helping.

Energerizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I spray first thing in the morning to get my day started. Depending on the day, I may spray several more times. It's almost, not quite, instant energy. I recommend this product for all non-meat eaters and persons 'of age'.

A good product for those with Chemical Sensitivities

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The oral absorption of this product is ideal and it contains no additives which decreases the possibility of a reaction if you have chemical sensitivities.

Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking these B-12 supplements, I was lethargic, sleepy and ever so tired. Within the first few days, I regained some energy and now I am working as much as I can in the garden and loving it! Thanks!

Pure Advantage Pur old.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have looked long and hard for methylcobalamin in a spray application. I am very satisfied with Pure Advantage's B-12. It has a pleasant taste, that is not heavy or sweet. It doesn't leave that glycerin after taste in your mouth. Methylcobalamin is the most effective of all the cobalamins and sub-lingual application is by far the best. So your getting the best of the best with this product. Price was easy to take as well. I recommend it to all my patients.

works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes a little sweet for me, but is actually the best tasting B12 spray I've found yet.