I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like Pure Vegan Pea Protein. Flavor is not the tastiest however nor are other protein shakes that have low sugar. I add a banana or strawberries for flavor mixed with water. You can also mix almond milk if that's what floats your boat. Overall this is the only protein shake I like and I'm not a vegan.

pure Vegan pea protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Value for money!!!Great price and product!!! Very low sugar and actually good for u not like the inferior sugar laden competitors products at this price!!!!

Do you like cake batter?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You mix this stuff with some bananas (frozen or not) and water--or I use unsweetened almond milk--and, optionally some sweetener (I use stevia), and you have yourself a fantastic-tasting smoothie that tastes like CAKE BATTER!! It has a slight banana flavor, but it's mostly batter-tasting. YUM! This is easily my favorite way (because it's the tastiest) to consume vegan protein.

I Hate The Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish I would have only bought one container of this instead of two. I'm bummed because I was really hopeful based on the other reviews but I'm just not satisfied. I'm a vegan and am traveling the world right now so I depend on my supplements to maintain my health and I'm sorry to say this just doesn't make the cut for me. The stevia taste is disgusting to me, I would send this stuff back if there was a cheaper method to do so!

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this pea protein powder. I have tried various samples before of other versions, but the taste of them never quite seemed right and the texture was chalky. I bought this on a whim as it was on sale, and i am glad i did. The taste was nice not chalky but smooth. The sweetness wasn't enough for me, but i adjust that with a few drops of liquid stevia. The vanilla flavor is so versatile because i can use it in baking, as vanilla is a very standard base flavor for baking.

Good Product

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this blended up with ice and frozen fruit, it makes a great dessert or mid-day snack. It has a slightly chalky consistency, but is better than some of the cheaper rice powders I've tried.

Not so great in taste though high in protein

Posted by daling on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The protein content is high but the taste is not really good....I prefer my vanilla protein powder to this.

produto ótimo porem...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

O produto é bom mas o sabor é muito ruim.