nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a very pleasant smell and easily absorbed.

Lovely smell, but nothing like figs.

Posted by doppelganger on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely lotion, really hydrating but smells nothing like figs. It has a pleasant, not overpowering smell that lingers for some hours.It may really distantly smell like figs, but I would love a more luscious, rich fig scent.That's why I've chosen it after all.

Strong smell....beware.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this lotion because of the alpha hydroxy acids. I have a problem with some fragrances so I thought a fresh fig fragrance might be ok. This lotion smells nothing like figs....at all. The fragrance is actually overpowering and strong. As far as how it moisturizes the skin..I didn't get that far. Another product to give away before ever using.

pure and basic, fresh fig body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't the scent that I wanted but every other scent was sold out. I decided to get it, because it was everything I was looking for in the description. When I received it, I smelt it right away and didn't think I was going to like it. After I showered I put it on right away, adding grapeseed oil to the lotion. Wow. Its great.my skin hasn't looked this good ever. I've only been using this combo for 2 weeks. And its all I'm going to continue to use. I may try another scent, just because. I love it. The natural route is sooo much better!