No more itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.

Use this and the dandruff will vanish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...and your hair will look great and shiny.

dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo for 2 weeks, dandruff became less, but has not disappeared completely .......... will continue to treatment of these shampoo, I hope to achieve complete disappearance of dandruff . If to speak about the shampoo, it is very good foaming, very nice smell!

super drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair hated this - it made it soooo dry and bleh. I don't even know if it helps with dandruff as I stopped using it. Will not reorder.

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very long, thick, wavy hair which I only wash every 4-5 days. This shampoo keeps my scalp feeling clean, more dandruff free and keeps the volume than any of the other "natural" products I've used. Any non-natural products I've used have made my hair dry on the ends and greasy on top and very flat. I haven't tried all of the natural products for dry scalps, but so far this one is the best.

Pure & Basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair and scalp love it too.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation.

A good shampoo. Has a natural smell. I'll buy it again.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good shampoo. Has a natural smell. I'll buy it again.

Mild shampoo

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this a little too mild for me. Need to shampoo twice to thoroughly clean my hair out if I used products during the day. And our weather is hot and humid. Smells pleasant.