Help

향 좋아요 추천함

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

보습도 좋고 향도 좋아요. 저 같은 경우엔 피부자체가 너무 건성이라, 가을 겨울되면 몸이 진짜 건조하거든요. 예전에 샀다가 요즘 바르는데 진짜 좋아요. 보습력 굳 향도 굳

Pure & Basic, Bath & Body Lotion - Fuji Apple Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is he first time I have purchased the Fuji Apple Berry & it works just as well as the Caribbean Heat. Which our family has used before. It has a very nice fragrance also. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a good hand lotion that doesn't want a oily or greasy feeling after they use it. It soaks in right away and has a pleasant fragrance. I use it all over my body. It works great on you ankles & feet too very well. It's well worth the money. Its a great buy as is the Caribbean Heat fragrance. This is my second order from Iherb & I am impressed with their quick shipping. They give accurate delivery dates and so far both orders - one from last year & this one arrived earlier than predicted. Iherb has been very dependable so far for me.

very nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this body lotion. my skin after it is very soft and smell good

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, not too heavy for body skin, light lotion!

hands is so soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hands become very soft, when I start using this product.

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and moisturizes well. One of my favorites now.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a lovely, fruity scent this has. I love the texture as well. Altogether a very nice product, but there are some ingredients I'd rather not have in my body lotions. There are even more natural products out there.

Nice stuff

Posted by UllaMaya on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After a while absorbs fully leaving skin soft and not too greasy. Smell is strong and sweet, not my favourite but not too overpowering. My daughter loves this.