LIKE THIS ALOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this shampoo because of the notation "can be used with color treated hair". I honestly can't tell if any shampoo strips the color from my hair because I have it done every 5 weeks, but this shampoo is excellent for my thinning hair due to a thyroid condition. It lathers great, smells good, doesn't remain on my hair with any residue and gives my hair body. One I will continue to purchase.

There are pros and cons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pros: gives my hair manageability and a little volume Cons: doesn't seem to clean my scalp very well and gives it a not so pleasant smell after 6 hours. I end up having to use a different shampoo to clean my scalp and then use this to wash the hair only (not the scalp).

very happy about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very cleansing shampoo for super oily hair. You must certainly use a conditioner because it dries out hair a lot. But nothing too bad,with a conditioner problem solved.

Great

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dread locs and used this to wash my hair and my locs have never been this incredibley clean and with shine. Wish Iherb carried the conditioner recommended with this shampoo.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank god I found a shampoo w/a scent that didn't bother me. It's a nice light citrus, grapefruity scent. It really cleans my itchy scalp well and makes my hair feel light and clean and not weighed down compared to other shampoos w/all those parabens. I highly recommend!

Good all-around basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cleans hair well without stripping; has a nice, natural citrus scent.

Helps with Oily Hair

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oily hair runs in my family, and this is the only shampoo that has ever helped to cut the grease. I have tried countless other shampoos, some expensive and others moderately priced, and this shampoo has them all beat. I use this daily, and it is a Godsend. I find that it works best when I apply, rinse, and repeat. I cannot find this shampoo locally, so I am grateful that iHerb carries it. The pleasant citrus scent is a an added bonus.

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

♥ I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this clarifying shampoo! ⋙ I have long, baby-fine, entirely natural hair and this gentle, oil-free shampoo leaves it very soft, and with a nice *fresh + clean* scent. ⋙ It has a clear, rather thick consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on my scalp, or on the teeth of my comb. ⋙ If you remember *LemonUp* shampoo (back in the 70s ~ in a bright yellow container, with a lemon-shaped bottle cap) this citrus shampoo really is just as nice!

Does It's Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using P&B Clarifying Shampoo for about a year now. It's excellent for cleaning daily grime without destroying my scalp and stripping my hair like some other clarifying shampoos, *cough* Neutrogena. The formulation does the job and leaves my hair looking great. I rarely need to use a conditioner or a medicated dandruff shampoo (I used to use Nizoral once or twice a week) anymore since I've switched to P&B.

I was pleasantly surprised...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo and it is quite expensive. I was surprised of this shampoo and cleans all the residue and it is a great value.

1 2 3