Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I love the fact that it doesn't have color, so it doesn't stain unlike other products on the market. My skin improved a lot, I get asked all the time what I use as a skincare line. It's just Vitamin E Oil mixed with simple moiturizer. Love it!!

Great as usual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Vitamin E oil. i use it on scars, breakouts and an all over oil for my face. It leaves my skin so soft and silky especially when used over night. Great value from iherb!!

thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It`s ok, but very thick. Best for massage

Wonderful!

Posted by VRoseWall on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Heals scars and red skin over night! Does not cause me to break out, and I have a highly sensitive skin. It breaks out from nothing, but not with this. I also use this as eye cream. Alone, it won't satisfy you if you have very dry skin, but under a face cream, it is the best. Inexpensive too!

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i add it on cremes and lotions or use it by itself,,i am really satisfied,,all the benefits of vitamin e in a bottle

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great product to use after shaving or on very dry skin. I sometimes use it on my armpits after shaving them or on my face as a serum in combination with my moisturizing cream.

Good product...