Love this supplement, detox environmental xenoestrogens, need larger size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My bf and I both take this to detox environmental xenoestrogens, plus with vitamin D3 4000IU and DIM it is a great supplement. The D-glucarate is a natural substance is found in apples, oranges, broccoli, spinach, and Brussels sprouts. One 500 mg tablet or capsule of Calcium D-Glucarate is equivalent to the phytonutrient activity found in 82 pounds of fresh fruit and vegetables. Since I do not get enough vegetables this helps a lot.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years now and like the fact that it has a good dose of Vitamin D along with all the hormone balancing ingredients. Pure Essence is a great brand if you don't like all the extra fillers in the capsule that many other companies use to run the ingredients on their equipment to make the machinery run faster. I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice combination of ingredients in this Breast-D mix. Thank you...I recommend it to both male and female clients who have issues requiring this supplement.

not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have break out after having this product.

Reduces breast pain and discomfort.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My breast pain and discomfort have gone. I feel so much healthier with more energy - highly recommend.

Great Hormone Balancing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was introduced to me by my Integrative Health Doctor and I have been using it for about 6 months now - a great product for keeping those hormones in check and with the added boost of Vitamin D. Good to include in breast support programme as I have been doing, particularly if you're pre-menopausal.

Breadt-D capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very easy to take and i like that it is Breast D...

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel much better

Haven't seen any difference after 2 weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A bit disappointed I'll say but I'll keep taking to see if there's any differences while I finished a bottle.

Just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started to use it. Very fast delivery.