Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, Ionic-Fizz Calcium Plus, Raspberry Lemonade, 14.82 oz (420 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love the taste of this supplement. It mixes easily and I have improvement in my sleep and less muscle tension. I do wish the company would come up with a more earth friendly type of packaging rather than hard plastic.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

We have used this one before and love it. We were talked into trying another brand, but then were told the another brand did not absorb very well. Back to Pure essence.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love this product. I use it as a nutritional support. Mixes with water really good and doesn’t have any after taste. It’s a product that doesn’t have nasties or fillers added. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I have used this product for several years and highly recommend it. I add it to my morning health drink for added flavor. So happy to find it at iHerb at a comparable price and quickly shipped.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

love love love the fizz and also the blend - perfect way to build my bones :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I always hated taking calcium in the past, but this tastes amazing and I absolutely love the fizz. It also helps me sleep better if I take before bed!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Taste is very good, my kids like to drink.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Great product! Reduced my husband's need for IV magnesium.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

i enjoy taking minerals this way, tasteful and beneficial in a easy way. it quenches my thirst after working out!

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I like it I’ve been taking it for years it seems to do the job