VERY SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Calm Plus Calcium better. It has magnesium, calcium, potassium and other great stuff, not as sweet, and is better for CANDIA sufferers. This is okay but too much stuff in it for me and I can't handle the FOS (fructosoli...)

Ionic Fizz Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good, absorbable calcium

Builds immune system.

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a teacher, I have found this product to be of great service to my immune system!

Nursing Professor

Posted by Reviewer2008612 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is a very usefull product that help prevent ostheopososis and help on the management of back sore and bone sores.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1493462 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one product on my treatment plan I don't mind taking. It mixes easily with water, I take it with my other supplements and helps the effectiveness of my blood pressure medicine.

pure essence ionic-fizz calcium plus

Posted by Reviewer1630631 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must for my man who cannot swallow capsules of pills. he also has muscle weakness so it is essential to get his magnesium and calcium which this has in it

Ionic-Fizz Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product - love the Pure Essence brand.

Pure Essence, Ionic Fizz Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer3117092 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be an excellent way to get my calcium and magnesium. It is very absorbable and I take it an hour before I go to bed since both calcium and magnesium are very calming and relaxing.

Ionis Fizz

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, easy to use...protects against osteoporosis.

Soothing Relief

Posted by 4841493340841984130 on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ionic Fizz delivers calcium and magnesium, two essential nutrients our bodies need. In our hectic western diet we usually take in little or no magnesium. All of the calcium in the world will NOT help osteoporosis WITHOUT magnesium. Also, cal/mag is a fantastic nerve tonic. I mix it into black tea (for breakfast and lunch) which tastes great. It calms my nerves during the day with no drowsiness. I mix it into herb tea in the evening and it helps me sleep...I used to have pretty wicked leg cramps and muscle spasms when going to bed, but not anymore. I don't go a single day without at least one serving of Ionic Fizz and neither should you.