Terrific for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Ionic Fizz because I was getting sharp pains in my elbows and wrists; at the time I was in vocational school and was spending five hours a day on a keyboard. After three weeks of taking Fizz, the pains had pretty much vanished. I have been taking this stuff ever since. The pains come back only when I overdo work, but even then, they're nowhere near as bad as they were originally. It takes a little while to get used to the taste, and the powder has to be stirred for a while to make sure it dissolves completely. I tried one jar of the Ionic Fizz with calcium supplement but found no added benefit -- I take a separate calcium supplement tablet anyway -- and the taste was worse, and there was more undissolved sediment in the bottom of the glass. Incidentally, my mother, who has arthritis in her hands, noticed an improvement after also taking Fizz for three weeks. Her fingers are still swollen at the joints, but she can now knit and use her hands much more easily. Try this stuff. It does take three weeks for enough magnesium to build up in your system and do its job, but once you've reached that point, it's very easy to maintain the effective level.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have talked to two people who had their migraine headaches disappear from taking this stuff. I buy it because my daughter doesn't like to swallow pills and she really likes the taste. It is calming and like a tonic. Magnesium is soooo good for you! This is a premier product.

This is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ionic-Fizz magnesium for about one month. I must admit I was skeptical. I use one scoop in the morning and one scoop at night. My energy level and skin, have changed for the better. My joints feel less stiff and painful. The taste is good and mixes well with about any juice. Last but not least, my bowels work better. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I started using it to stop the symptoms of restless leg syndrome and it works great.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ionic Fizz Magnesium for a few years and love it! As a sometime insomniac, when I drink it before bedtime, it helps me sleep.

Great for malabsorbtion problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease (Gluten intolerance). My digetive tract has been badly damaged by the autoimmune response to gluten, and I have trouble absorbing nutrients especially magneaium (plus other minerals also). I have used Ionic fizz for over a year, and it WORKS.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Ionic-Fizz Magnesium works well to help keep my legs from cramping and relieving calf pain. I don't know that it yet helps my sleep but based on how my muscles have liked this magnesium formula, I assume it's doing what it can to assist my sleep (I'm not a very deep sleeper). It is a bit tart - the lemonade part is predominate. I took magnesium chloride tables and they didn't even disolve in my digestive tract. The magnesium spray works well but can itch and it's a bit greasy feeling. This fizzy magnesium helps & is easy to take. I recommend it.

Good tasting, easy to prepare.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been on anti-depressants for over 14 years and I began to take the meds every other day until I was completely off them. My headaches have decreased enormously also. My Doctor advised me to take Magnesium to help with my hot flashes.....but so far that has not happened, but I am thrilled to be off the anti-depressants and have less headaches!!!! I sleep much better also. :-)

Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus, Raspberry Lemonade Flavor, 12 oz (342 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice tasting magnesium powder but would prefer if it didn't have fructose as this can make me bloated

this is a life-saver...

Posted by alloriginal on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

everyone needs more magnesium, and this is an easy and tasty way to get it. Mixes in cold water, and supplies an ample amount of magnesium, along with other critical vitamins and minerals. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.