Perfect except for the folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This would be my absolute go-to magnesium fizz if it weren't for the folic acid. If it were more bioavailable folinic acid or quatrefolic I would still be drinking this. The orange-vanilla is by far my favorite flavor. I also like that it has vitamin K2 in the form of mk-7.

I Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Ionic Fizz for several years and feel so much better for it. More energised and feel so much stronger and I rarely become unwell.I began using it after breaking my arm to strengthen my bones.The last bone scan I had had improved a little.I wouldn't be without Ionic Fizz SuperD-K Calcium Plus

It's tart but mixes well and works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ionic Calcium from Pure Essence has the BEST for constipation, it Balances your PH levels, helps insomnia and muscle cramps/headaches. IF YOU MIX HOT it will FOAM up OVER THE CUP so be careful!

Product I can depend on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used a Pure Essence Ionic Fixx for 3 years now and am very satisfied with the taste and quality.

Great taste for our favorite calcium mag powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure why the local health food stores don't sell this flavor. It's pretty good. We have used Pure Essence brand ionic fizz for some years now. Good for women on their period and a good source of some trace minerals & vitamins. Just right, if you want to relax and unwind from a long day at work.

I like it

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has plenty of great ingredients in it. Mixes nicely and tastes ok.

Reliable product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this a lot. It has a range of ionic minerals and vitamins and helps with energy levels, which is useful particularly as I have CFS and fibromyalgia. The combination of vitamins D, K and calcium and magnesium are really good. I wish it was a bit cheaper though.