Good for my wife who just give birth

Posted by normantan on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ever since my wife just give birth to our third child 6 months ago, I was looking for a postnatal multivitamin to keep maintain her energy level and health since she have to breastfed the baby after finishing work at night. it's extremely stressful and tired for her to work a whole day and then breastfeed the baby typical of Singapore city lifestyles. After doing research on this company by going through their site: http://www.pureessencelabs.com/ingredient_testing.html, I ordered the first bottle of Mother & Child PostNatal Formula for her. After finishing 70% of the tablets, we can truly see that her energy level, mood, concentration and health improved tremendously. our little baby is also happy as her mother is happy. I am re-ordering the 2nd bottle for her. She is taking it with the Nordic Prenatal Omega 3 oil for maximum effect.

I THINK THEY WORKED

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this tablets to help me after my child's birth. I think they worked because I started feeling better. The only disadvantage is that the tablet is too big and they smell weird. Sometimes I think that I swallow dog food. I would prefer them with a better smell.

So far so good

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product as you can take with or without food. So far, at two months post-partum, this has really helped boost energy and sense of wellness.

Excellent

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This whole food vitamin is great, it provides alot of energy.

great

Posted by 5504301550670504762 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

doesn't smell nice but as long as it does the job

have bought for 3 times.

Posted by 5459538139508523051 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Yellowish Urine

Posted by 4905406515718719348 on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the others said, the pill is rather huge and hard to swallow. Another thing noticed is that my urine became very yellowish and the smell medicine taken. This doesn't happened when other supplements were consumed. Anyone else experience this, am rather skeptical about this if to continue with this bottle

Good, but herbal extracts caused rush on baby's face

Posted by 5394608269415313700 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins but herbal extracts caused rush on my baby's face. I stopped using it and rush disappeared in few days. So never more.

Complete Vitamins But You Need To Swallow 4 A Day!

Posted by 4663924961337306780 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

4 a day is a lot! And they're regular multivitamin pill sized! I'm gonna look for another brand next. I don't get why they're so huge and I still have to swallow 4 a day.