Transitions

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product about six months ago due to major PMS symptoms, it has worked wonders I am less moody, my hormones seem to be more stable, I love this product!

This has worked the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For all those women suffering moodiness, emotional roller-coasters and HOT FLASHES associated with menopause, this is a great product. It doesn't work instantly (like most naturals) but within two weeks I felt great. I've had to adjust the dose a couple times due to fluctuations (like 2 one day and 1 every other day, etc) but it helps better than estroven, etc. I tell all menopausal women about this and i-herb!

Finally!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried herbal remedy for hot-flashes off and on for years and never had any relief until Transitions. I can finally wear sweaters and sweatshirts that are pullovers because I am not constantly having to take a layer off because of a hot flash. I know it works because I let myself run out and was I sorry. This is the best.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I suffer from adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid. For years I had difficulty sleeping waking up during the night super thirsty. Extremely thirsty! Over and over .... from Chinese medicine it says to be hormonal imbalance, which I know I have and many of the herbal ingredients used in Chinese medicine are in this bottle. I'm so glad I gave it a try. I can finally have a full night sleep!

I'm back to normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those who transitions into menopause a bit early in life. I have struggled to find an herbal remedy to all the fun things that come along with it: painful menstrations that last twice as long, painful breasts, mood swings from a horror movie, hot flashes from Death Valley, acne from highschool. Oh what fun! I had found a liquid tincture that worked for most of my issues, but the lady who made them wanted a ton of money. So, I went on the hunt for an alternative. This product had good reviews, herbs I already had experience with, and a good broad base of herbs for all of my symptoms. The mood swings are gone. The hot flashes are gone most of the time: during my cycle they break through. My cycles are shorter and I do not experience harsh pain so much. My acne is less severe. Overall, this product has done at least as well as the tincture I was taking and it doesn't taste so horrible I gag. I highly recommend it.

Perimenopause, Menopause, PCOS, PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Many of the herbs in this product helps the adrenal glands to produce progesterone, which is most helpful for menopausal women, but also for women with PCOS. It is easy to add estrogens in the form of many herbs. But way more difficult to balance estrogens with progesterone since progesterone are not found in herbs. Boosting progesterone is important for anyone with PCOS. Although estrogen dominant (due to PCOS) I need estrogens too. This product balance my hormones. My androgens are lower and my myomas have shrunk, a sure sign that the hormonal balance is improving. My premature menopausal symptoms are gone.

Fantastic balancing relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Menopause is not for wimps. After trying far more expensive products which I will not mention because they may offer relief to others, I will say that this suggestion by a friend DID THE TRICK for hot flashes. I am grateful and will go the distance taking this!

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

About 10 years ago I started getting moody and depressed. A friend introduced me to the concept of perimenopause (I was 43 at the time) and explained to me that these symptoms could be alleviated with various herbal supplements. After trying a few different products I settled on Transitions and have been using them -- to the great relief of my family, friends and co-workers -- ever since then. This is a WONDERFUL product and I will not start my day without it.

Reduced hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Pure Essence Transitions for a period of time now. Have also used Estrotone by New Balance. I find that Traisitions gives me less hot flashes and more energy, but have found that I put on belly fat when taking it, also dry eye symptoms worsen (I am a 48 yr old contact lens wearer). With Estrotone I have increase in hot flashes, but noticible reduction in belly fat and no problems with dry eye. If only I could find a product that "does it all"!

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had called my Doctor to ask her advice now that the hot flashes have begun! She gave me a couple of recommendations and after reading about them, I chose Transitions. I have been taking two capsules a day for a couple of weeks and things are soooooo much better. I would fully recommend this to anyone dealing with the lovely world of menopause.

1 2 3 4