vision has improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't seen a huge difference in vision but the "floaters" in my eyes have diminished considerably. This shows me that the product is really working to repair internal damage to my eyes caused by aging.

good

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other formulas without much results, but after half a bottle, it seems my vision has improved somewhat with this one.

Super Clearness!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for almost a year, not just for Eyes it also helps detoxifie liver and organs of any bacterial toxins. I even give it to my Dog to prevent Parasites and Glucoma.Deborah/Canada

Eye Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I have Futch's Dystrophy and the Doctor says my eye continues to be healthy--

Excelent for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for diabetics with visual problems. This is great to maintain eye health and clarity.

vision

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my wife who has gone thought laser treatment that has damaged her retina. Am hoping that this product can remedy and revive her eye cells. It will take along time before I can say anything on my wife's results. On the other hand, I personally tried taking it with almost immediate effect since I do not have any major illness in the eye.. Fantastic product for maintaining eye good health.

Try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe I can see better. It's not a dramatic change but any improvement is better than none!

pleased & delighted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

pure essence are wholesome/complete products that actually work and are improving the quality of my health. thank u

Pure Essence - Vision cellular support.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the list of ingredients, but not the excipients like mag. stearate, so the product does lose one star. No improvements noticed yet with my eyes; I have glaucoma, and my eyes need all the help they can get. The price is not cheap. iHerbs shipping now takes twice as long , to the UK as it used to.- 11 or 12 days, instead of 6. it seems to go via Germany now.

Satisified customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best for the eyes. My eye doctor told me to keep taking.

1 2 3