Bra produkt

Posted by maykristin on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bruker 1 teskje i min grønne drikk hver morgen. Har tidligere slitt med gjentatte betennelser i skulder, albue og håndledd, men mener og tror Aloe Vera gjør at betennelsene holder seg unna!

Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say if this is helping my gut so far but I add it to my smoothies and hope for the best. I will continue using. It can be used on sunburns and other skin "issues" so it's good to bring on vacation too. And it has a nice greenish color (I've tried other concentrated aloe vera products, like NOW, and they were dark brown and more bitter than this one).

Great quality:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product! Use it mixed with water for better skin. And this really helps. My skin is clearer and softer after using this. I want to thank iherb for great service, and great prices. :)

This is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This clears up my face skin. Has helped get rid of the try spots, as well as the pimples that never seemed to go away. Take a teaspoon in a glass of water 2 or 3 times a day to get the desired effect. This product is super!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can really feal my skin is better and glowing after just three day of using. I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life....:)

Yesss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a winner for beauty-potions like homemade toners- much much better than the commercial stuff!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really soothes my stomach and aids digestion and at iherb it's such a bargain!

Use it with my superfood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong and long lasting.

Aloe Vera 40x

Posted by holahola on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day i a glass of water toghether with my greens. Taste like cactus/lime.

Gives me energy!

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this! My digestion works so much better and it gives me a lot of energy.