AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My story would need several pages to be told. I suffered from general muscle-joints inflammation and energy depletion for 7 years. Doctors called it fibromyalgia. My immune system was also loosing it. No medications brought any comfort and mostly never improved the unknown cause of this illness. After taking the 'Pure Solutions IGF mix' to the dayly recommended dose, I am back to normal in only 2 months of using this fabulous hormone. Thank you for giving me back my lost life.

If something is too good to be true ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... I am a bit afraid of any long term side effects this may have as I couldn't find enough information on this topic. I am 30 years old and just one day after taking this product I felt rejuvenated. Mental clarity and memory for which are purchased it are indeed enhanced

Yes, do it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I had a million bucks I'd buy this for everyone. I'm 63 and have been athletic up to ..this year. I've had some broken bones and ligament tears from riding, and I found myself standing next to my horse and waiting for the energy to jump on. After taking IGF for a week, I can say my energy is renewed..not a hyper thing, just feel normal..normal for a young healthy woman. I've been using supplements for over 40 years and this is a Real Find. Can't live without it and won't try. I imagine the long term effects are better skin, brain, bones and muscle function! Who doesn't want that. I have noticed a skin enhancement effect. It's just a great product.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my aged skin has improved, and I have more energy. When you stop taking it(after 3 months) I don``t feel any more the plus of energy, but changes on my skin still remain.

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only been using it for about a week, so it's too soon to tell for sure. But I do feel stronger when I do my Yoga, so I'll keep taking this IGF for three months- I'll probably update ;O)

Short-Term Libido Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Within a day or two of starting on Pure IGF, there was a definite libido boost, that lasted probably a couple weeks as I continued taking the product. Not sure about other effects from this product. It may have helped my mood and joint issues somewhat for a while, but after a few weeks, it seemed that the effects had diminished. I've since switched to a different product, which provided a much better mood enhancement, the effects of which have also diminished. I'm taking a break from it with the intent of resuming in a week or three.

Helps with weakness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Cushing's syndrom with weak muscles and legs. This seems to give me inner strength, very helpful.

FANTASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very very good

IGF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think that this really works:)

Increased energy levels

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that while taking this my energy levels improved and I was able to train a bit harder.

1 2