Pure Vegan, B-12, 500 mcg Spray, 1 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Highly absorbable and very neat & easy to administer. Reasonably priced. Nice flavor too.

Excellent B12 Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this B12 spray for a few months now. When I started, my lab tests showed B12 level around mid-range. Since starting this B12 spray, my labs now show B12 at the top end of the range. I've been taking 1 spray in the morning and sometimes 1 spray during mid-afternoon. I personally also feel that this B12 spray has a pleasant taste. Oh, and it also doesn't have any nasty fillers!

Pure B-12

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As it claims, this B-12 is pure & free of so many of the 'extras' that other brands seem to have. It is also methylcobalamin, not the cyano version. Great price also & you don't have to use many sprays per dose.

Can't tolerate the vegetable glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had an immediate allergic reaction after taking 2 sprays of this liquid B12 for the first time. I thought vegetable glycerin was innocent, but it's not. Look it up for yourself, you will find a lot about it. Waste of money for me. For other people it may be good but not for me.

Pure Vegan B-12 500 mcg Spray Effective Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very easy product to use. I spray twice 2 times a day to get the amount I need. It last a long time and is very effective.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand b/c it has no junk ingredients.

too sweet

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess it works well. I just take it as a precaution. To my opinion it doesn't need the sweet taste.

B 12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Prompt service thankyou

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super easy and convenient.

MAKES IT EASY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This taste perfectly fine, kind of like berries. Very slight after taste but easily washes away when you drink some water. Pump sprays easily into your mouth without any mess.

1 2 3